Friday, January 3, 2014

Sinful Cinnamon Roll Bread


If you've seen my bread post, you know I made bread on a fairly regular basis, although lately with the holidays and being busy, I have been buying it from the Amish market. I've also been craving some cinnamon rolls. I love Cinnabon, but they are loaded with tons of artificial ingredients and are a ton of calories. I've thought about making my own version and there are several online copycats that look good, but honestly I'm just too lazy to follow those recipes to a tee. So, I decided to just make a simple cinnamon bread.




I made it just like I make regular sandwich bread with a few additions. I added one more tablespoon honey in the dough and after the first rise, I rolled out the dough and spread a cinnamon sugar mixture on top, rolled it up and tadaa! Mouth watering cinnamon bread.



I guess it was pretty good because my boyfriend ate about four slices in about eight minutes. And I thought it was pretty good too.








You can get the bread recipe here. All you have to do for the cinnamon bread is add an extra tablespoon of honey in the dough. I mixed 1 cup light brown sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 2 tablespoons flour then spread that on top.

So easy! So Delicious! I think this is going to be my breakfast with a hot cup of chai tomorrow.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment