Thursday, December 19, 2013

Toddler Felt Christmas Tree




I made this felt tree last year, so my two year old would have something to decorate at Christmas. Epic failure. I spent an hour cutting everything out and he couldn't have been less interested in it. However, this year, he had a blast with it. I just put it on the floor. We just painted our walls, so I didn't want to tape it on there. Plus I didn't think the tape would hold the felt very well. We decorated, undecorated "opened" the presents under the tree and then did it again. And again. And again. I was running out of things to "open". This year it was a lot of fun, so I'm glad I didn't get rid of it. I bought the green felt by the yard on sale 50% off and I had some other felt scraps that I used for the ornaments and presents. I figure I can get it out every few days until Christmas for something to do on these cold, winter days.

Sorry for the crappy iphone pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment