Thursday, December 19, 2013

Timeless Felt Christmas Ornaments





I made these ornaments years ago. Like about 20. I think they held up really well and were really easy to make. I cut the shapes out of felt, stuffed them with polyfill and blanket stitched them closed. The eyes are peppercorns and I made the noses out of orange Sculpey (which was a new product if I remember correctly). I hot glued most things except for the mouths and buttons. The reindeer mouth is an upside down heart with a circle on top. They are fairly easy to make and cheap to boot.

These are great to give away as ornaments or decorate a package with them.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article, I hope you could inspire more people. Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindos!!! me encanta trabajar con fieltro, tienes los moldes? te dejo mi e-mail, por si me los quieres compartir, gracias. bettycatalina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you make pattern

    ReplyDelete