Monday, October 20, 2014

Free Pumpkin Labels


A few weeks ago I made pumpkin bread for a bake sale to support an animal rescue group. I thought they breads looked a little plain so I jazzed them up a bit with these labels that I made. I'm kicking myself for not taking any pictures, but I was in a crazy hurry to get them out the door. These labels are for individual sized loafs, but I'm sure you could do something with them for full sized loafs. A circle printed out with a ribbon would look lovely. I guess I need to make more pumpkin bread. It disappeared way too fast. 





This is the first time I've offered a printable here, so please let me know if you have any problems printing them out. Circles are 3 inches when printed at 100% scale. You could use these for cupcake toppers too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment