Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Super Simple Bresaola Salad

When I lived in Italy I totally fell in love with this fresh salad. When I moved back to the States, I was thrilled to find all of the ingredients at Trader Joe's. I so wish there was one closer to my house. Love that store. Of course now I hardly eat meat and when I do it's almost never beef. So basically I eat this salad once a year if that now, but it's still good and really easy to make.

Ingredients:

Bresaola
Arugula
Parmigiano Reggiano - not that nasty stuff in the green can
Lemon juice - from a lemon
Olive oil

Spread the arugula on a plate. Top with torn bresaola and parm cheese. I like to shave mine with a vegetable peeler. Squeeze a little lemon juice on top and drizzle with olive oil. Eat!

How do you like my super classy paper plate? I wasn't in the mood to wash dishes. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment