Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wagon Re-do

My sister gave me her daughter's old metal Radio Flyer wagon. It had been sitting outside for some time and rusted quite a bit. Including rusting through in one pin hole spot. I wanted to use it for my son, but I know it will only be used for a couple of years before he outgrows it. so, I wasn't trying to be a perfectionist with this DIY. I started scraping off the metal that was falling off, but didn't have the right tools for the job. In comes my mom's boyfriend and poof, he did all the hard work for me. Thanks Ray! He scraped, then sanded the metal with Emory cloth. Then I got to do the easy part and spray paint the wagon. After painting the wagon red, I realized that maybe I should give the base a cost of black.











No comments:

Post a Comment